Welcome to Queer Humboldt, Humboldt County's
online resource for the LGBTIQQA community. We hope this site will help you
get involved, meet new people, find something fun to do, and feel connected
to other lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex community members on
the North Coast of California.
Check out our monthly Calendar and
our Events page to find out about
upcoming happenings in the LGBTIQQA community. Our Resources page
can help you find local groups, organizations and links.
Humboldt Pride Parade and Festival
Saturday, September 13
Pride Week of Events (see the September Calendar Page for details):
• 9/6 Saturday: Big Gay Boat Party - DJ Pressure/Anya, 7:30pm on the Madaket (SOLD OUT!)
• 9/6 Saturday: Not Your Mama’s Talent Show, 7:30pm, Eureka Theatre
• 9/7 Sunday: PFLAG Movie Event 5:30 potluck, 6:30pm movie 1st Congregational UCC
• 9/8 Monday: Softball game OUTfielders vs. Balls Deep, 6:30pm at Coopers Gulch North
• 9/9 Tuesday: Where’s Queer Bill Dinner, 6pm, Mekong Café, Eureka
• 9/10 Wednesday: Flash Mob, 5:45pm, Arcata Plaza
• 9/11 Thursday: Applebees Dinner benefitting Humboldt Pride, 5pm to 9pm, at Applebees, Eureka
• 9/12 Friday: Where’s Queer Bill Rainbow Weekend Kickoff Party Dance Event, DJ Razorburns, 9:30pm, Humbrews, Arcata
• 9/13 Saturday: Festival & Parade, 11:30 parade, 12pm festival at Halvorsen Park, Eureka
• 9/13 Saturday: Post Pride All Ages Drag Show—With The Red Carpet Girls & DJ Razorburns, 9:00pm at Siren’s Song, Eureka
• 9/13 Saturday: Post Pride party with Caravan of Glam– DJ Pressure/Anya @ Palm Lounge, 9pm, Eureka Inn
If you're thinking of moving to the area, you'll find some great resources
Visitor & Relocation page.
Queer Humboldt Donors
We want to thank our community donors who make our fundraising events possible. Please view our Donors page and let them know you appreciate their support.